conscious awareness with a. ware™
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Conscious Awareness with A. Ware™ is led by Anthony Ware, Founder of Access+Optimism. In a world of “always on”, conscious awareness is a choice…a practice — a return to humanity.
All sessions, Retreats*, Speaking Engagements* & Workshops* are led by Anthony Ware.
*Contact Anthony Ware at email@example.com to schedule speaking engagements and workshops.
What to expect?
Adult classes are one-on-one. For youth classes, both youth and parent are required to attend. We jump right into 60-90 minutes of non-stop (30-90 minutes for Advanced classes). Each class is broken down into 3 components: physical movement, reflection and learning time.
I’m not a life coach, nutritionist, therapist, psychiatrist, psychologist or a doctor, but I do live by the practice of conscious awareness. Over the past 15 years, I’ve studied, trained and spoke with hundreds of kids, adults and organizations about the topics connected to the practice of conscious awareness—yoga, culture, strategy, mindfulness and more. Now, I get to share that collective knowledge with you.
It doesn’t matter if you are an artist, entrepreneur, student, teenager or adult. The fundamental concepts of a conscious awareness practice are the same. What I help you do is make the connection to your life. You can use all or part of what I teach. you. The most important part is to think of your new practice as another step in your journey not an end or a guarantee.
Basic vs. Advanced Class
- In the Basic class, we cover the fundamentals of Conscious Awareness — mindfulness, gratitude, communication, awareness, conscious consumerism, strategy and more. Don’t let that word strategy get you all worked up. It’s just a way of looking at the world and then gaining the courage to take a step. You must complete the Basic class before registering for an Advanced class.
- We work with the fundamentals of conscious awareness — all guided by your needs and desires. It’s a multi-layered experience that’s built on fun!
- You must complete the Basic class or a workshop before registering for an Advanced class.
- If you choose to pursue the Advanced classes, I work with you to break down the fundamentals in more detail and map them to your life. Most people only need 2-3 classes. You can take the classes on an as-needed basis, or ongoing sessions.
- We focus on your intentions (1 to 3 total) and address those with your practice.
- Students schedule advanced classes when they are stuck in one area of their life & home and want to really hone in and get things moving.
Everyone who attends class will earn an A+. I’ll make sure of it. During the class, you’ll discover that no one works harder than I do. I can and will help you with your conscious awareness practice.
Class length varies because each student is different. No two people learn in the same way. I adjust the class to the learning style of the student.
REGISTER NOW: Youth+Parent
REGISTER NOW: Adult
NOTE: I need 24-hours notice to reschedule a class. Thanks for your understanding.
Cancellation Policy: 24-Hour Cancellation Policy. Full refund if cancellation received with 24+ hours notice, full payment required thereafter.
I offer a limited number of scholarships to help out people that may not have the financial resources but have the motivation. I am aware that everyone has different financial resources. For those people not pursuing a scholarship, your class fees help to support current and future scholarship recipients.
You must unlearn what you have learned.
Before Your First Class
Behavior Challenge: Spend 1-2 hours thinking about your life and take notes — past, present & future.
We start each class with a physical series of movement and breathing. You are more focused if you shake off the dust from your day.
After the physical movement, we jump right into the material and activities.
I will provide you with a summary report (4-6 pages on average) which includes a list of personalized recommendations, resources and behavior challenges.
Basic Class: A follow-up check in with Anthony is scheduled by phone, Skype or email (your preference).
Advanced Classes: Two follow up calls or emails (as your preference) with Anthony are scheduled to ensure that everything is moving as you wish and continues to move that way.
Once she knows how to read there’s only one thing you can teach her to believe in and that is herself.
Where do I teach?
IN-PERSON (youth+parent, adult and group sessions)
Central Indiana and Indianapolis residents and wanderlust travelers can secure classes with Anthony Ware which include an education in conscious awareness practices as they pertain to your effective, balanced life and report addressing your major needs and wants comprehensively.
- The Playful Soul located at 6516 Ferguson St Indianapolis, IN 46220
- Private class at your home
If you are anywhere else on the globe, Anthony can arrange a visit if travel and accommodations are arranged in advance.
Skype or phone classes are available for people living outside of Central Indiana.
FREE 15-minute Roadmap Session – In-Person, Phone or Skpye
We’ll discuss your needs and see if the time is right for you to take a class. I’ll answer any questions you have about Conscious Awareness with A. Ware™.
Want to know more? Check out the Conscious Awareness with A. Ware™ info page.
Please complete the following form. I will reply with some suggested times and dates.